Like the interconnected gears of a precision timepiece, our process enables our team to identify relevant strategies for moving forward and fully addressing your needs. Here are the basic steps that outline the process we use for building your financial plan:
- Identify your goals, values, dreams, special concerns, and challenges
- Set mission statement and measurables to define relationship success
- Prioritize goals
- Collect pertinent planning data
- Facilitate conversation around topics such as retirement planning, college savings, life insurance, investment planning, tax strategies, estate planning, and charitable planning. All of these topics deserve a thoughtful, conscientious conversation with those people they affect. Beginning at Step three and continuing throughout the process, we will bring relevant experts to the planning process from the tax field, legal field, auto and home, etc.
Raymond James does not provide tax or legal services. Please discuss these matters with the appropriate professional.
- Create action item list to include recommendations with appropriate schedule for implementation and accountability.
- Begin taking action on recommendations
- Develop schedule for future review meetings
- Provide tour of resources and concierge services such as Investor Access, statement delivery preference, and outside account aggregation
- Ongoing reviews and consultations with outside experts, when appropriate